X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First "new" guitar in years

I wanna start off by saying

I know that.

I am just so pumped that I just ordered a San Dimas! WOOOOO! Placed my order through Matt's Music, he handled all my stupid questions well and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new axe

I have for a long time been a Kramer advocate, but the time has come for me to just accept a basic fact. Though Kramer had the "exclusive rights" to Floyds, and were stock with Duncans, the build quality present in J/C stuff was just flat out not matched by Kramer

I can PROUDLY play my J/C's knowing that they are well built pieces of musical awesomeness, regardless of if it is a US or Japanese model, because they are better than anything else I have played (though Peavey used to make a fine product, doesn't get too much better than a Vandenberg!)

anyways, once I get my hands on the guitar (which will be a few days after delivery, likely Dec. 10th or 11th) I'll be sure to post a load of good quality pics for you guys to enjoy, but maybe just for Ron I'll make an effort to NOT GTWGITS :ROTF:

Because I know that when I was first contemplating placing an order I couldn't find a thread loaded with good pictures, so I'll do that, and just because I'll be proud of my newly acquired axe!

If you made it this far, I'm impressed

Ben
    Out Of Ideas

You lucky fuck - enjoy!

Comment

Hey, Frigo, been awhile.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
      X