preda-rhoads LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• preda-rhoads LOL

had a hard time deciding whether to post here or import jacksons, but anyways i had sold a predator a lil while back and ups snapped the headstock and wouldnt pay. so i got the neck back and repaired it to "good enough for me" condition and had this old rx10d my buddy gifted me years ago and i never play it cause the neck sucks horribly(one of the very first runs of em). so i swap the neck out and heres what i got. just thought i'd share.

you can see the breakline starting at the d tuner. to repair it i just put some gorilla glue on there. clamped it for about 2 hours. drilled two holes on the top edge of the headstock(opposite of tuners) and ran a screw thru one and tapped a pin nail down thru the other. then i filled over the screw and nail with wood filler. sanded it and now theres two lil dots, but only i can see em so i dont care. just makin best of the situation.

looks great to me : )
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

thanks. now i gotta put an input jack on the top wing. i'm pissed they're doin that on the new cheap series. well i guess better late than never.

Comment

Nice work. It's an Avengator!!

Comment

almost. dual hums tho so maybe a rhoadator

Comment

Working...
          X