No announcement yet.

What can i take for my Model 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not mine, but pretty much the same, color and condition, except mine has a lower serial and the old tweet style case. Looks like the times when you could get one for $250 are over. Thats the 3rd now selling way past the $400 mark, and i am happy to see they actually fetch what they worth.

I keep mine and ordered a kahler 2710. Something nice about 25 year old wood.
    Last edited by dragsternj; 08-30-2010, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Looks to me like the only bidder is from Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by dragsternj View Post

Not mine, but pretty much the same, color and condition, except mine has a lower serial and the old tweet style case. Looks like the times when you could get one for $250 are over. Thats the 3rd now selling way past the $400 mark, and i am happy to see they actually fetch what they worth.

I keep mine and ordered a kahler 2710. Something nice about 25 year old wood.
        Good for you!

Welcome to the forums. You have a very good guitar there. I'm trying to rebuild an '86 Model 4 (electronics).

You are correct - they don't make them like they used to.

I have had Killer's since 1990. I picked up a couple of dirt cheap <$100 USA Peavey Nitros just for the Killer's in case I decide to part them out. They are decent guitars so no need to just yet, but if I found a cheap Model 2 or 3 with a 2500, I might steal one of the Killers and sell the nitro with a 2500
        Last edited by DonP; 08-30-2010, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Thanks Don

I surely will see if i get one or another too. Thing is, i do own a bundle of high end guitars, Custom Shop Pauls and V's, Parkers, Suhr, Strats, Jems you name it but that model 3 is the one i pick up the most.

Can't wait for the 2710 to see if that actually makes a difference in tone, and how much.

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
          X