Japan Pro Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
    See, I really don't care so long as the ones I buy play well, and so far with a few exceptions, they do... But I don't go trolling around about it in every thread that mentions the name "Charvel" or "Jackson", pinin' for the lost days of yore, either.
    Seems your trolling now : ( But your on here more than me now a days! As far as pro mods go, I still think you will get a better end product from an Japan plant! because they are good at what they do! And I feel the same as dg I am all for the brand and do not blame the workers at all! higher up's don't care as much as the worker that stands by his work! jackson charvel kick ass... mij or U.S.A...And I am not on 1/10 the threads your on MAjNH So stick that in you ass and spin. and if that don't work for ya you can always fuck toejam: )Truth, you don't want the Truth.....: ) with that post away, life calls. maybe some day it will ring for you too dear bro?
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Lots of speculating going on here. Before I pass judgement on Charvel's decision to move these to Japan, I'll have to consider a few things. First of all, price; these guitars better be priced lower than the U.S. pro mods or what's the point? Second, are there going to be more options now? Strats and dinkies? Bridges other than just a Floyd? Finishes, etc. And last, I won't really be able to know if I like them until I actually get one in my hands to see how it feels, sounds, and plays. I hope we get more details soon.
      Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
      www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post
        Seems your trolling now : (
        :dead:

Keep beating it. It's only been dead since 1985 or so.

Comment

:dead:

Keep beating it. It's only been dead since 1985 or so.

Please spare us the details on your erectile disfunctions.
          I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Please spare us the details on your erectile disfunctions.
            WHO's trolling?

Comment

Ooooh, Does your pussy hurt, I'm sorry

Comment

Wait, so it's official now?

Comment

Ooooh, Does your pussy hurt, I'm sorry
                  You haven't got anything to hurt a pussy with, needle-dick.

Comment

You haven't got anything to hurt a pussy with, needle-dick.
                    You know you looove to sewthread it baby, thread it

Comment

Friggin funny thread really!!
                      I'm cool with the pro mods being made in Japan.
                      At least I got a first run dealer rep pro mod so I'm happy.
                      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

The person that is REALLY laughing is probably Bionic. Especially if these things are NOT going to be Japanese made and he was just blowing smoke with that trailer!
                        I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

They should've stayed in Japan. That's why I bought a jap jackson.

Comment

Working...
                          X