Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your Model 6's!

Hello fellow jackson/charvel-nuts!

I'm having a serious GAS over charvel model 6 so could you kindly post your pics of your babies! I just bought one from local auction site (watch out for NGD post real soon) and it's going to take a few days to arrive, so relieve my pain, and post 'em!
    Gear currently owned:

Ibanez RG3120TW '02, Ibanez Roadstar 440P, Samick valley arts custom pro bass, Charvel model 5
    Line 6 Pod x3 live, diy Madamp M15mk1

1987 Cobalt Blue:

MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

That's a nice one. I really like these model 6's. Can't wait for mine, which is white.
      Gear currently owned:

Ibanez RG3120TW '02, Ibanez Roadstar 440P, Samick valley arts custom pro bass, Charvel model 5

Comment

My 87 Black Cherry Model 6. Has since been upgraded to a OFR and working on getting a full set of EMGs.
        My gear
        87 Charvel Model 6
        86 Charvel Model 4
        93 Jackson RR EX
        93 Jackson Kelly STD
        88 Ibanez RG560
        99 Schecter Diamond C-7
        Peavey Bandit 112

Comment

Nice. That black cherry is a cool color..

I really hope that the one i'm getting, isn't too badly beaten, so I won't have to refin it..
          Gear currently owned:

Comment

Both the guitars shown have very cool colors! Nice!
            "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Black and black cherry... MMMM I remember when I first got my Charvel catalog with the black cherry model in it.. I stared at that catalog so much my wife was about insane about it.. I wanted a 6 in black cherry since then. With the prices climbing and the amount of nice condition ones dropping, Ill prob never get one... I did finally get a pearl white 5fx!!

Comment

Heavily modified. Used to look like Glave's.

Last edited by warlok; 01-15-2010, 12:54 AM.
                Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Originally posted by warlok View Post
                  HOLY FUCK IS THAT NICE!? I mean.. gosh. I think I just came a little..
                  Gear currently owned:

Comment

Here's my Burgundy Mist (iirc)

Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Working...
                    X