my favorite strat!! big pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my favorite strat!! big pics

here's my favorite guitar right now. it is a 2005 mexi-strat. i modded it to be different. it had a rosewood fretboarded neck before and a tortoise shell pickguard. i was really cool that way, but i wanted something different. so i bought a lefthanded mexi-neck and a "voodoo-caster" pickguard. i HATE white pickguards so the tortoise MAY go back on....i have to see.

it sounded better with the rosewood fretboard. it is a bit brighter than i usually like my guitars with the maple fretboard, but i am having fun playing uli roth-era scorpions songs with it.

the pickups are SD. a lil 59 in the bridge, and antiquity strat in the middle/neck. the rest of the guitar is stock. it plays SO well and actually stays in tune quite nicely when i use the trem.

ok, now for the pics!!

GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

kinda like it.. for a strat
    äss howl

Comment

Here's the one I love !!!! It's just excellent and I'm not really a Strat lover !!!

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Nice one. Strats kick ass!! Here's mine... Heartfielder's twin, but only a hardtail.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

nice guitars.. here's my favorite US (of the some left in the collection):

I also like the JV (mij, first year) Squiers

Comment

badass guitar man!

that Little 59 makes the difference huh?

I have one in my Tele and it smokes.
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
            X