No announcement yet.

Pulled my B.C. Rich mockingbird out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how are those thinlines? i like the mock one.
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by sully
      how are those thinlines? i like the mock one.
      Pretty average actually. I got that one as soon as they came out because I thought it was a cool idea...you know an acoustic that looks a bit "different". The action is pretty crap (I'm going to fix that though) and the sound is what you'd expect from a thinline acoustic. If you can get one cheap, go for it...
      The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Do you still have the Warlock double neck? That is a killer guitar. I have been wanting to pull out my Warlock Supreme. I think I will do that tomorrow.
        Just one more guitar!

Comment

Originally posted by scotty
          Do you still have the Warlock double neck? That is a killer guitar. I have been wanting to pull out my Warlock Supreme. I think I will do that tomorrow.
          Nah...that guitar became part of a huge trade deal when I off'd a bunch of my BCR's in favor of Jacksons and some amps. I do miss it, because I had it finished (I got it as an unfinished blank), and I routed, and assmbled it personally.

There are times I wish I still had it, but it was also heavy as a friggin' boat anchor (solid mahogany body sections) and killed my shoulder for the one song I used it for way back when.

Comment

Yeah, double-necks are great to look at, and that's about it...

Comment

Any more pics, guys?
              Last edited by Sanctuary; 05-10-2006, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X