Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boutique builders like Tom Anderson/Suhr that do Jackson-esque shapes/specs etc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jco5055 View Post

Hey Sully! No offense meant, it;s just that (and you might have seen it yourself) if you spend enough time on guitar forums or facebook groups, you'll see numerous people swear on their mother's graves that Anderson (or Suhr or Tyler or PRS etc etc) make the absolute best guitars in the world...not saying I agree with them at all but for better or worse "metal" shapes/builders get looked down upon a bit, more of a "well if you need that aesthetic go with them otherwise go Anderson" etc kinda thing.

I'm guessing you're new to the Internet

Yup, everything you read in Forums is 100% true. Would have NOTHING to do with the fact that people have to say that kind of nonsense in order to justify the amount of money the spend on those Boutique guitars. Not saying Anderson doesn't make good stuff, I wouldn't know, it's just a bunch of Fender knock offs from what what I've seen. But anytime you have cork sniffers talking about how superior a product is, that usually (from my experience) indicates they are suffering from buyers remorse and need to justify, or can't even afford the guitar and are just trying to make themselves sound like they are part of that little elite club.

either way, you're money.
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Working...
    X