Operation-Unfuck-a wasburn N2 or 4 IDK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation-Unfuck-a wasburn N2 or 4 IDK

Well, i've had this a few years traded a neck for it. So, it was already painted white which was okay, just a cheapo guitar, it did play well though.
    So I'm going to do something different with it. I just started sanding and my sander went out.

20210716_125535_HDR.jpg 20210716_125523_HDR.jpg

I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Time to start hand sanding or break the piggy bank and go buy another sander.

You gonna go with a natural finish or paint it?

Comment

power sander? you mean an automatic dust generator?

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
        Time to start hand sanding or break the piggy bank and go buy another sander.

You gonna go with a natural finish or paint it?
        No, it will be a custom color with a road runner and willy graphic. A lot of sanding and clear involed. my computor is going out. TJ send me a password change
        Last edited by john.w.lawson; 07-22-2021, 03:40 PM.
        I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Dammit
          Now I'm anxious to see the unfucked result!!

Comment

Oops have a few small drop fills to do. Then the base coats will be pretty much done. Figured out a graphic to paint on it (The Joker) I might just do a satin finish? Bought the only good thing on the newer Jacksons.

Base coat.jpg

Last edited by john.w.lawson; 08-13-2021, 02:02 PM.

Comment

I LOVE IT!!

Comment

Originally posted by JJ119 View Post

I LOVE IT!!
                Thanks bro but it's a long way from being anything yet. Gonna have some secrets in the paint on the graphic (hopefully I can still hand paint good enough) lol
                Waiting on pickups now, they need to be covered. I have a couple j90's but went for something different.

Comment

Eagerly awaiting for your updates as you move on.

I can't draw a healthy Stick Man

Comment

Eagerly awaiting for your updates as you move on.

I can't draw a healthy Stick Man
                    Don't feel bad, its a struggle for sure. I had quiet a few fills to do and just received my pickups. I'll have to blast the front again the start hand paint probably Monday. I'll post as i go along. I didn't know these N2's sold for so much or I would've went natural.

Comment

Sub'd.

Does the " N " necessarily mean Nuno?

Comment

Sub'd.

Does the " N " necessarily mean Nuno?

Yeah, its his signature model. The N4 being the USA couple thousand dollar one, N2 to being around 600-900 dollars used mint for the latter.
                        Last edited by john.w.lawson; 08-22-2021, 11:46 AM.

Comment

No Stephens Extended Cutaway so I think that makes it an N2

Comment

Yeah, it's an N2 but there's more than one kind. I switched plans today, just gonna stain it a red-ish and do a wipe on poly 3 4 times. Not done sanding yet.

20210910_122507~2[1].jpg
                            Last edited by john.w.lawson; 09-10-2021, 01:37 PM.

Comment

kind of a lighter color of this. So, it will indeed be un-fucked lol

N2PSK.jpg

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X