Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scm
    replied
    I watched a Stryper concert on TV the other night and Michael Sweet was playing a Carvin V that had been all yellow-and-black’d out. It looked cool and he sounded great on it.
    Last edited by scm; 07-13-2022, 01:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• toejam
    replied
    Sweet!

Leave a comment:

• Sanctuary
    replied
    Sorry for the delay but here's a pic...

Leave a comment:

• toejam
    replied
    Cool!

Leave a comment:

• Sanctuary
    replied
    Painted mate.

It's similar to the old PMS Biches which had ruby-tinted centre sections:

The centre is maple so not as nice as the walnut and hence the paint. The closest I will ever get to owning a PMS anyway lol.

More pics... https://www.nealmoserguitars.com/sto...php?id=1000330
    Last edited by Sanctuary; 08-06-2021, 02:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• toejam
    replied
    That Moser is gorgeous! Is that middle section ebony or just painted black?

Leave a comment:

• Sanctuary
    replied
    Sweet AC375! Claro is so cool.

I have a Moser in it too...

Leave a comment:

• john.w.lawson
    replied
    Originally posted by toejam View Post
    I had a 2005 Carvin AC375 in the Figured Claro Walnut, found it on Guitar Center's used site a few years ago. I wasn't playing it much, and I just sold it recently for double what I paid.

I wish I could find one with the red star looking thing headstock rev though like the DC something reissue l had. cool guitars.. Thats nice TJ but I guess can't blame you for taking the money. It's been weighing heavy on me to throw out some never see stuff too. I'm really temped.

Leave a comment:

• toejam
    replied
    I had a 2005 Carvin AC375 in the Figured Claro Walnut, found it on Guitar Center's used site a few years ago. I wasn't playing it much, and I just sold it recently for double what I paid.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• Sanctuary
    replied
    It's Figured Claro Walnut. Certainly does look like Koa, which the other one is...

Leave a comment:

• metalhobo
    replied
    nice! is that koa?

Leave a comment:

• toejam
    replied
    Man, that is sweet! Congrats.

Leave a comment:

• Sanctuary
    replied
    So I have another Ultra that blows the above one away. When I get a chance, I'll post pics. This thing is fucking gorgeous.

Eh...here's a glimpse. Doesn't do it justice.

Stainless steel frets rock.
    Last edited by Sanctuary; 06-29-2021, 01:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sanctuary
    replied
    Something wicked this way comes....

Leave a comment:

• slayer
    replied
    Ya, Jeff was really young back when they used Kahlers. If they got shafted, I could understand in a way. I still think they should give Kahler another chance. They only reason they may not is the prices of Kahlers have really gone up. It could be that, but I feel it`s probably more because Jeff hates Kahler for some odd reason. He has almost nixed or changed all of the old models as he is way more modern than me. For being only 10 years apart, he likes way more modern guitars than i do. He also doesn`t like the 25" scale length of the old guitars. He is totally different than his dad and his dad(Mark) has pretty much given Jeff free reign of the companhy. Jeff also hates Hardshell cases as well. He is really different than i would like in his mindset and design. He even got rid of the Floyd Rose option on the set neck model guitars. He doesn`t like Floyd Roses at all either.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X