Model Name Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model Name Ideas

The new guitar is almost done being painted however I am curious. It is a triple pickup strat style with an ESP-esque banana headstock with a slight tilt. I may decide to make these guitars as most of the specs are my own and not off the shelf specs. However I wanted to come up with a model name for them. Not a brand name but a model as in Jackson has the PC-1 or the Dinky. However I want something cool and 80's inspired. Any ideas? My mind has been blank for weeks.

going on the bird themes popular in the '70s and '80s, and also drawing on the authors dan simmons and thomas harris, how about SHRIKE?

Comment

A little to obscure for anyone else to get the reference. I liked Charvel's Avenger and Kramer's Striker and Baretta monikers so something kinda like that? I just drew a huge blank when thinking of names.

Comment

Anyone have any ideas? Want to order the engraved truss rod cover while I still have the chance!

Comment

I don't know why, but Tempest comes to mind.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Ohhh the days of Atari Arcade! I think you’re onto something here.

Comment

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

doesn't schecter have a "tempest?" not to be a wet blanket or suggest they can't both exist...

Comment

I’m not sure as I don’t really follow that brand. Any other ideas would be much welcome.

Comment

So, I think I finally have my model name ideas down! I can't reveal them just yet as I am working on something much bigger moving forward but when I make the reveal I hope this will take off and things will go smoothly.

Comment

Please God, let it be "COCKDRAGON"
                      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Nah, got the model names down for now just working on revamping my designs and then I will seek out a builder. Have some cool ideas, at least i think they are cool.

Comment

Working...
                        X