Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help identify BC Rich Warlock

Hello.
    Seller says this is BC Rich Warlock made in USA in 1994, it has "Made in USA" writing on the headstock, but there is some things that look suspicious to me.
    1) Floyd rose cutout in the body. I thought these guitars didn't have such cutouts.
    2) Strange positioning of knobs and switch. I thought they should be placed in one straight line.
    3) Floyd rose is "BC Rich"

Links to photos
    Head
    Back
    Plate
    Body
    Guitar

I don't know much about B.C. rich but it looks legit to me except it apears the volume knob was moved to the switch hole and the switch relocated.

Comment

they started doing the floyd cutouts around the time of the gunslingers...looks fine to me, late 80's early 90's bolt on usa warlock...should have been around 800-1000 new...d.m.
      http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Late 80's for sure!

Comment

neck looks legit to me lets see the back tho, look for oddities, should have schallers on it..

and what looks fal,key to me is putting it on the hard wood floor like that, good greif, lay a folde up towel down for padding, those are sharp tips and the weight can round them over, I hate those guys dont take care of their guitars but want top dollar for em.. check those out make sure he dint fubar those, the sharo corners are what makes a BC..

how much he asking?

also the knob config on the body? not right? is it a NJ body? he sure could care less about it on the floor like that? check it further find one like it you know is legit, you can find pics online, catologs so forth..

they made so many configurations, Kahler, stop tail, floyds.. definately check it out and verify, pullthe neck and pickups whats it have under the hood?
          Last edited by DeanIversenGreen; 07-21-2020, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X