1991 hss fender heartfield talon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 hss fender heartfield talon

anyone played heartfield talon ??.i watched few youtube vids on this guitar and was rather impressed how good it sounds,so i bought 1 off ebay for £350.but ive noticed some these guitars have fender on headstock and some with heartfield,any difference is 1 better than the other ??.also i think some had dimarzio pickups and some fender own brand,mine has fender own brand are they any good ??.thanks

I remember those. I thought Ibanez made them for Fender.

Edit: Here's some info. Made in the same factory as Ibanez. https://www.heartfield.guitars/html/general.htm
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

yea they were made in same factory as the jem and by same people who built the jem,so thats good anyways.its getting delivered today so ill have a couple hours on it

Comment

Cool. Would love to see pics of it and hear what you think about it. Russ Parrish (Satchel in Steel Panther) used to play them in Rob Halford's Fight, and I always wanted one.
        75244452_2312009705778864_8798072743013333003_n.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          Cool. Would love to see pics of it and hear what you think about it. Russ Parrish (Satchel in Steel Panther) used to play them in Rob Halford's Fight, and I always wanted one.
          75244452_2312009705778864_8798072743013333003_n.jpg
          vinnie moore played 1 aswell years ago,but i think his was a proto type with dimarzios,you can see him play one in his meltdown video it has purple pickups sure they were dimarzio.when i got this guitar couple days ago the humbucker was cutting out when you switched to humbucker but i tapped on 5 way switch and it comes back on so just loose wire,the neck radius is very narrow not sure i like that,but the guitar does sound good,due to the neck radius doubt its a keeper but we'll see

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Heartfield guitars are excellent quality and the Talons are very much like the Ibanez RGs but better IMO. I have about 20 Heartfields. You can go to Heartfield.Guitars for all the pics and info you'll ever need.

Comment

I have one of these beautiful guitars and love it! Vinnie Moore played one too!

Comment

Working...
                X