No announcement yet.

C'mon now, you already know the brand.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C'mon now, you already know the brand.

Pulled the trigger on this https://reverb.com/item/33017646-edw...r-duncan-jb-59

I'm officially changing my business cards to read "Jerry Eakin, Guitar Whore"

I blame Randy Rhoads for this one. been watching a lot of the footage (admittedly not a lot but as much as I can find) and have been playing my 1992 Concorde a lot the last few days and just needed a white les paul. but not a gibson. and no ugly fucking pick guard. so this worked out perfectly.

now lets see if I ever get it.
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Very nice dude!!

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
      Very nice dude!!
      thanks I'm excited for it.

Comment

Man, that's pretty awesome! A proper LP, I'm sure it will sound great. Would love to hear all about it when you eventually get it.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          Man, that's pretty awesome! A proper LP, I'm sure it will sound great. Would love to hear all about it when you eventually get it.
          It's supposed to be shipped out today or tomorrow, so crossing fingers. There's another one on Reverb I'm planning on ordering a week from today if it's still there. If not, there's yet *another* one I plan to get. Kind of fired up to play now that I'm home 24/7 lol

Comment

Nice. I've been home and changing strings and playing more guitars lately, as well as bass.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              Nice. I've been home and changing strings and playing more guitars lately, as well as bass.
              Oh shit dude...

I also bought this. https://reverb.com/item/32980478-edw...lectric-guitar

god damn it. I can't blame it on NyQuil either. lol

This one has Edwards has ESP pickups in it. I won't feel as bad putting the Nazgul and Prails in it.

Comment

Fuck, that's awesome! You're on a roll lately.

Comment

Nods, there's one more I want to buy, but we'll have to see. think for a while all my spare $ should go into savings until this pandemic comes to an end.

Comment

Working...
                  X