New Guitar Day Edwards E-FR 130GT 2009 See-Thru Red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guitar Day Edwards E-FR 130GT 2009 See-Thru Red

So, a Edwards E-FR 130GT 2009 See-Thru Red showed up on Reverb and I instantly pulled the trigger. Actually pretty different than my 140GT, but this thing looks like it was never played. It's awesome. Here's a link to the ad, since I don't have web site anymore, can't post photos (and not bothering with the free places right now)

https://reverb.com/item/31872150-edwards-e-fr-130gt-2009-see-thru-red

anyway, this is awesome, still has the SD tags on it, in a hell of a lot better shape than my 140 and at a lower price so, win win.

In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

You're Edwards' ambassador for JCF right now! How many do you have now?

Comment

Love the color! I just could never get into the Forest body style, though. I do, however, like it better as a bass, like the Tom Araya model.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
        You're Edwards' ambassador for JCF right now! How many do you have now?
        3, two of which are the Forest style and one H-3. The only thing I can say though is JB's just sound kind of weak in Ash. May have a Distortion put in.

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

The JB's are just... unenthusiastic in this guitar, so I just ordered a Nazgul for the neck and I'll be ordering a p-rail with that selector switch mounting ring and have put in.

The reason for the Nazgul is after listening to the majority of the SD line playing through with post, there's a section they did with out the backing tracks(just the pickup as it actually sounds) and that was the one that popped for me. The P-rail just because it's cool and the Jazz in there doesn't like my world on fire. so. I think this is kind of a weird combo and it should work really well for me (I hope)

I do need to take a look at what pots they use for the vol and tone and depending on what they are, pick up (is it CTS?) pots to replace them with as well.

Comment

I assume you mean Nazgul in the bridge and not the neck. The Nazgul is a really nice pickup, I put one in my Carvin 8-string build.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                I assume you mean Nazgul in the bridge and not the neck. The Nazgul is a really nice pickup, I put one in my Carvin 8-string build.
                yup, the p rail for the neck. lol. you know I bought my Carvin more than 10 years ago now and I think I've played it all of an hour. i need to do a full setup on it, maybe I'll throw a nazgul in it too, it's maple top and bottom so that might get bright.

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post

yup, the p rail for the neck. lol. you know I bought my Carvin more than 10 years ago now and I think I've played it all of an hour. i need to do a full setup on it, maybe I'll throw a nazgul in it too, it's maple top and bottom so that might get bright.
                  Cool. I remember your vintage yellow DC125. I've still got my vintage yellow DC727 but haven't played it much either. I need to break out the 7 and 8 this week and give them a spin.

Comment

Working...
                  X