Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm getting a Sully

...that sounds dirty.

So The Conspiracy Series Run 4 pre-orders opened and I put $ down on a Concorde to go along with my Concorde

It'll be a while before these are built, which is fine, I have a lot on my plate in 2020 so, I won't have time to be anxious about it. So looking forward to this. To be honest I hope it's not done until after my trip to Canada.

(This is to replace the two other guitars I had purchased that fell through)

https://www.sullyguitars.com/run-4-preorder-concorde

Side note, any time I order a guitar like this, I always *always* end up buying another to hold me over. if the M1's are out, I'll be hopefully getting one of those LTD's soon, there's a couple I want so not sure if it'll be M1 or their version of the firebird, but something

In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Nice! What color did you go with? And will it be Floyd or TOM?
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      Nice! What color did you go with? And will it be Floyd or TOM?
      Pop Life Sparkle with a Floyd. I'm kind of at the point now where it just feels more natural to have the floyd than not even if I don't use it much

Comment

One other thing, I'm naming it CC for Courtney Cox (The Iron Maidens) because I won the down payment on a slot machine she had posted to Instagram prior to the show I went to see.

Comment

Awesome! Can't wait to see it completed.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
            ng it CC for Courtney Cox (The Iron Maidens) beca
            Not AS for Adriana Smith (her stage name). Or simply Adriana?

Comment

Hell yeah!!! I still want a Ruby Slipper Sparkle Raven something fierce! Congratulations on your Sully!!!

Comment

Working...
              X