NGD - done another swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD - done another swap

Swapped my Charvel Pro-Mod Style 2 for this - very pleased with it, it plays like a dream and although it's only the Korean-made version, build quality is excellent! Genuine Floyd, Hipshot locking tuners, and the pickups aren't bad either.

Last edited by skullfunkerry; 07-29-2019, 09:19 AM.

Very nice man. One day im going to get me one. Hows the neck on it?

Comment

Originally posted by z1n View Post
      Very nice man. One day im going to get me one. Hows the neck on it?
      Really nice! It's more 'traditional' feeling, I guess you'd say: fretboard is a little narrower and neck profile is a little deeper than the Charvel I swapped it for. It's a little bit shinier on the back that I'm used to but it's not sticky. I've only got 2 guitars at home at the moment as my Performance is still away being refinished - this and the Squier Contemporary Active Strat I've been raving about since I bought it. At the moment the GJ2 is getting all the love - it's got that thing, you know where you pick the guitar up for a quick noodle and before you realise it an hour's gone. Very very pleased with it!

Comment

wow sounds right up my alley! thanks for sharing. cant wait to get one. Ive been going back and fourth between grover and sully but I think grover comes first.

Comment

Nice looking guitar! Good score!

Comment

Working...
          X