NGD. Boutique Superstrat edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD. Boutique Superstrat edition

Picked up a Zion in trade last night, Hoover-era. Mann made bridge, ebony board, Sperzel tuners, Bill Lawrence Pickups I’ve been told. I think it’s a “Classic”? Previous owner said according to Zion build started in ‘96 and finished in early ‘97.
    She looks more purple-ish in person than in pix, where she has a reddish cast

Damn nice score there! Always was intrigued by the Zions.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

They’re made here in NC. This one acts built back in the day right here in my hometown. A lot of local luminaries seem to love them so I figured I’d take a shot with it. Fantastic workmanship

Comment

another brand I used to drool over in the ads in guitar mags. They all seemed so exotic from over here in Oz.
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Man, that's a beauty! Great Score!

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
            another brand I used to drool over in the ads in guitar mags. They all seemed so exotic from over here in Oz.
            Me too. Even though this guitar was made here in the city I live in, they’re not exactly a common find, though I’m sure there are more here than in Oz for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by lefty View Post
              Man, that's a beauty! Great Score!
              Thanks man! The trade was, I think, really fortuitous on my end.

Comment

I'll admit I know nothing about this brand but that looks nice. First time I've seen a 5-screw trem (instead of 6 screws).

Comment

Working...
                X