No announcement yet.

Ola got me to bite...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So my 2nd Solar, an Artist V1.6 LTD, has arrived here in the USA over a month ahead of schedule. It's actually sitting a town away from me scheduled for delivery tomorrow. However, there's something quite different this time around...
    This morning I got an email from UPS stating I owed import fees.... almost $70! Is this something that just went into effect? Is it based on cost? Any information greatly appreciated!
    Hear the universe scream
    Bleeding from black holes
    Whom horns careless
    And whom God mourns

Comment

http://s38.photobucket.com/user/bruj...tml?sort=3&o=0

http://s38.photobucket.com/user/bruj...tml?sort=3&o=1

This thing is fucking awesome 🤘
      Hear the universe scream
      Whom horns careless
      And whom God mourns

Comment

Originally posted by paulbag View Post
        This morning I got an email from UPS stating I owed import fees.... almost $70! Is this something that just went into effect? Is it based on cost? Any information greatly appreciated!
        Have there been any changes to trade agreements recently? I know there has been a lot of talk about it, but don't know if anything has actually been implemented.
        Hail yesterday

Comment

That's where I'm uncertain G, but after speaking with Greg at Solar he just told me sometimes shipments just go through duty free, sometimes they get pulled and checked. The 2nd guitar shipped over Memorial Day Weekend so I'm sure they were pulling everything. We'll see what happens with the 3rd one... the Evertune is amazing. I think I'm in love with that bridge! The V1.6 LTD just feels amazing period. Excellent bargains imo.
          Hear the universe scream
          Whom horns careless
          And whom God mourns

Comment

And nailed again ��
            Hear the universe scream
            Whom horns careless
            And whom God mourns

Comment

Working...