Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post

we've seen them pull that scam before.
    followed by the fire sale. and the mysteriously found guitars that survived.
    all with jacked up prices because they are "survivors"

ya know what - Charvel was crap before Grover got involved. And the family are nothing but shysters.
    welp not sure about any scams I have seen the shop wiped out, saw a band saw melted, a table router melted, everything else was infistinguishable, nah the shop definately got destroyed in the fire, far as this guitar goes it has nothign to do with the Charvel family other than they made it?

this is someone totally different selling it in Las Vegas?

I can see you easily get hurt when things do not meet your expectations, warning, NEVER buy a Fender, or MODERN Charvel.. I have stories too, as do many others on the internet, research 2018-19 Charvel DK24 pro mod... all sorts of problems and issues, some very serious, so its not exclusive to Wayne Charvel, in fact he takes more time and expertise to locate bridges and so forth than you might realize.. so you have a bad guitar, judging by your post regarding it I would say it just might be the guitar outsmarting you? and you simply cannot figure out how to set it up or whatever I mean if a local luthier can sort it whats that say about your skills?.. sorry but thats how you come off..

many folks own and have great experiences with Waynes guitars.. and clearly you do not know his family to say what you say.. however people will be people and many thnk they are far more outstanding than the next guy so everyhting should be perfect all the time otherwise someone else is not worthy of anyones attention.. we would have no guitar makers with that attitude.. they ALL make mistakes..

whatever, its an ad for a Wayne Charvel, no one asked if anyone had any Wayne Charvel sob stories they wanted to share, I was just trying to help out another player, another member, you know, use the site like its intended to be used? its up to him to decide what he wants to do from here on out..

reality is you will be extremely hard pressed to find ANY guitar maker who does not have negative feedback, guitars returned, shitty customer service experince, bad builds, so on and so forth.. so you're not alone by any means... its the risk we take buying online sight unseen so you need to man up and absorb some responsability for your own actions buying a guitar sight unseen.. you posted up your thread on your experince that should do it, a crusade of a bad build amd CS wont get you anywhere, weve all seen it, read it, been there.. all makers have issues, some more than others..

and YES Wayne guitars will pop up here and there, they made plenty before the shop burnt up..

if you think $1500 is a jacked up price for a Wayne Charvel then you are showing how much you really dont know about those guitars, and it looks to be a very fine example judging by the ad..

https://reverb.com/marketplace?query=Wayne%20Guitars
    Last edited by DeanIversenGreen; 07-24-2020, 04:14 AM.

Comment

if you really wanted to help, you would have been here 3 years ago when the guitar was actually for sale... which was a full year before the fire.

Comment

Originally posted by DeanIversenGreen View Post

whatever, its an ad for a Wayne Charvel, no one asked if anyone had any Wayne Charvel sob stories they wanted to share, I was just trying to help out another player, another member, you know, use the site like its intended to be used? its up to him to decide what he wants to do from here on out..

[/URL]
        How exactly were you trying to help a guy out who started this thread 3 years ago? Pay attention to dates next time before you bump up old topics.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
        X