Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VitaminG
    replied
    I like their traditional headstock too. It's one of the better strat-like ones

Leave a comment:

• BQlleFrQ
    replied
    I like the traditional ESP headstock as well, i would love one of the original ESP skull and snakes with that headstock.

Leave a comment:

• BQlleFrQ
    replied
    Originally posted by toejam View Post
    Definitely. Would love to know what you think if you get one.
    I will voice my opinion when i get it, will be some weeks though.

Leave a comment:

• BQlleFrQ
    replied
    Originally posted by Catharpin View Post
    So is this one that is actually new but "looks" like it has been played/used?
    Yeah that's about it

Leave a comment:

• toejam
    replied
    I've always liked their traditional headstock. I think it looks pretty neat on my 7-string, as well.
    ESP4.jpg

Leave a comment:

• DonP
    replied
    I really like ESP's but that headstock...sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Catharpin
    replied
    So is this one that is actually new but "looks" like it has been played/used?

Leave a comment:

• toejam
    replied
    Originally posted by BQlleFrQ View Post
    Hotrodded PAF sounds about perfect for me and since it's not routed for a humbucker it probably is the best choice.
    Definitely. Would love to know what you think if you get one.

Leave a comment:

• VitaminG
    replied
    that is cool. I love a nicely worn maple fretboard

Leave a comment:

• BQlleFrQ
    replied
    Hotrodded PAF sounds about perfect for me and since it's not routed for a humbucker it probably is the best choice.

Leave a comment:

• toejam
    replied
    Cool. I like the Little Demon a lot. I've never used the regular Demon, but from everything I've read on the Duncan Forum, it's one of the little stacked humbuckers that is supposed to sound pretty damn close to the original. It's similar to a hotter '59 or hotrodded PAF-type with a little more output.

Leave a comment:

• BQlleFrQ
    replied
    The cruisers actually sound pretty good, especially in the middle and neck position. I dont care much for the look of them in this particular guitar though. How is that little demon working out? Does it sound anything like the humbucker?

Leave a comment:

• toejam
    replied
    Nice! I've always liked the looks of those.
    How do you like the Cruisers? I've got a neck Cruiser laying around that I've never put in anything, been debating whether I should put it in the middle of my G&L Legacy which has got a Little Screamin' Demon in the bridge.

Leave a comment:

• BQlleFrQ
    started a topic NGD ESP Vintage Plus Distressed

NGD ESP Vintage Plus Distressed

Just got one of these yesterday and man it is sweet. Right now it has 3 Dimarzio Cruisers installed but it came with the original Duncan SSL-1's so i'm gonna have those installed and possibly change the bridge to a Little Screamin Demon or Little 59.

Working...
X