NGD ESP Vintage Plus Distressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD ESP Vintage Plus Distressed

Just got one of these yesterday and man it is sweet. Right now it has 3 Dimarzio Cruisers installed but it came with the original Duncan SSL-1's so i'm gonna have those installed and possibly change the bridge to a Little Screamin Demon or Little 59.

Nice! I've always liked the looks of those.
    How do you like the Cruisers? I've got a neck Cruiser laying around that I've never put in anything, been debating whether I should put it in the middle of my G&L Legacy which has got a Little Screamin' Demon in the bridge.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The cruisers actually sound pretty good, especially in the middle and neck position. I dont care much for the look of them in this particular guitar though. How is that little demon working out? Does it sound anything like the humbucker?

Comment

Cool. I like the Little Demon a lot. I've never used the regular Demon, but from everything I've read on the Duncan Forum, it's one of the little stacked humbuckers that is supposed to sound pretty damn close to the original. It's similar to a hotter '59 or hotrodded PAF-type with a little more output.

Comment

Hotrodded PAF sounds about perfect for me and since it's not routed for a humbucker it probably is the best choice.

Comment

that is cool. I love a nicely worn maple fretboard
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by BQlleFrQ View Post
              Hotrodded PAF sounds about perfect for me and since it's not routed for a humbucker it probably is the best choice.
              Definitely. Would love to know what you think if you get one.

Comment

So is this one that is actually new but "looks" like it has been played/used?

Comment

I really like ESP's but that headstock...sorry.

Comment

I've always liked their traditional headstock. I think it looks pretty neat on my 7-string, as well.
                    ESP4.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Catharpin View Post
                      So is this one that is actually new but "looks" like it has been played/used?
                      Yeah that's about it

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                        Definitely. Would love to know what you think if you get one.
                        I will voice my opinion when i get it, will be some weeks though.

Comment

I like the traditional ESP headstock as well, i would love one of the original ESP skull and snakes with that headstock.

Comment

I like their traditional headstock too. It's one of the better strat-like ones
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                            X