photobucket test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photobucket test

I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Can you all see this pic?
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Yep! Agile LP, pink background.

Comment

I see it. Love that amber color.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yep I can see it too. nice

MOSHON
          DAVE
          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Man I'm sorry I missed out on one of those older Agiles with that headstock
            In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

yep
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Makes me wonder if photobucket is only targeting "heavy" users?

Comment

I'm not sure what their definition of "heavy" is if that's the case. I got a warning email recently and the only photobucket pics I've shared lately were in that Sully Guitars thread. Now when you check the thread, the pics are all gone. If I want to reinstate them, I have to pay
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

I dunno then

Comment

Working...
                    X