No announcement yet.

NGD - Sully '71 Trella

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you're enjoying it and playing it live!

Only a few of this batch were PLEK'ed; the first three (which are in California) and the gold one I took to NAMM last year. I did the final fretwork on yours and the rest of the batch. Would LOVE a fret robot, though!

Sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Grats Gary! That one is a sexy bitch. I definitely need to try to swing a Sully guitar one of these days. My mortgage is kicking me in the balls though, making it hard to save money for that kind of purchase. Hopefully I make it happen before Jon retires!

Play the crap out of that thing!.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Nice one G!
        I saw that on Sully's BookFace feed, and figured that it must be yours. After all, there is only one Gary in Australia right?

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
          Glad you're enjoying it and playing it live!

Only a few of this batch were PLEK'ed; the first three (which are in California) and the gold one I took to NAMM last year. I did the final fretwork on yours and the rest of the batch. Would LOVE a fret robot, though!

Sully
          ah, well there you go. I didn't know any of them were PLEK'ed until Nathan at ToneTown mentioned it. I may have misinterpreted but got the impression this one was.

In that case, hella fretwork, man.

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
          Grats Gary! That one is a sexy bitch. I definitely need to try to swing a Sully guitar one of these days. My mortgage is kicking me in the balls though, making it hard to save money for that kind of purchase. Hopefully I make it happen before Jon retires!

Play the crap out of that thing!.
          Thanks, man. If it wasn't for interest free hire purchase, I wouldn't have swung it. Paying it off fortnightly for the next 2 years makes it very affordable.

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
          Nice one G!
          I saw that on Sully's BookFace feed, and figured that it must be yours. After all, there is only one Gary in Australia right?
          you may be right. They say us Garys are dying out. So I may be the only one left on the continent
          Hail yesterday

Comment

updated with imgur links instead
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Pretty jealous - that's a beautiful axe!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
                Pretty jealous - that's a beautiful axe!
                It's sibling is still available https://reverb.com/item/3603081-sull...ck-velvet-fade
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
                  I'm about $3725 light at the moment...

Comment

Working...
                  X