No announcement yet.

BCRich content...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOVE the Seagull 2 didn't they also call them Juniors at one Time.

Comment

No they didn't, there was a Seagull Jr. but that model was essentially an electronics package and unbound rosewood board (snow-flake inlays) on the normal Seagull. There were also pointless and originally hookpoint Seagulls. Ask my why I know this? Because I have a Seagull Jr. that Neal Moser brought back from the dead. Some more info if you don't believe me: http://www.nealmoser.com/guitarpics15.htm
      Last edited by Sanctuary; 04-28-2017, 09:00 PM.
      The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Always an impressive sight!
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

thanks , this is the pointless Seagull a very rare version of the seagull. sold it years ago....maybe oneway ill find another.

Comment

Everything about that guitar is just well...interesting. What was the SN? The bridge, the LP lay-out, the bloody tuners! Didn't you have a hookpoint at one point too?

Comment

yes i did, i sold it the neck angle was an issue. Honestly i don't have much info on the pointless, i sold it a long time ago. no one wanted it as it had very odd options and the 6inline headstock looked out of place w that body shape. I would love to find another but I have been told that was probably the rarest of the seagull variants and one of only a handful.

Comment

Haha, sad but true. Oh well. I regret not buying a bunch of shit when the prices were realistic.

Comment

I know this is an old post, but I was wondering what your 1980 shorthorn( 3rd from bottom right) is made of. Is it Walnut sides and Koa neck, or Koa and koa? It is a beautiful guitar, so I am very intrigued by it!

Comment

Holy..........(insert choice of word here)! That is one badass collection of BCs. My personal favorite of theirs is/was the Ironbird. I've had a few of the "Bronze" models (Mockingbird, Warlock, Bich, Ironbird), but sold and/or traded them years ago. Now all that's left is the Widow bass.
                    JS20s bass (black)
                    JS30RR guitar (metallic blue)
                    RR24 guitar (Maul Red Crackle)

......and a lot more.

Guitar amp - Crate G-60 "mini-stack" with 2 12" Celestions
                    Bass amp - Ashdown Engineering "Perfect 10" mini rig

Comment

Working...
                    X