Performance Corsair in the works :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
    All those Performance guitars you posted look great! Congrats.
    Thank you. The Snake has been my go to guitar for a while and I don't want it to become art on the wall, I also don't want to damage the skin. So, I'm hoping the new black on will become the main stay

Comment

Let us know how it plays and sounds after you get it!

Originally posted by Dave Rocks View Post
      Probably the artist known the most for playing them is Warren DeMartini of Ratt
      Steve Vai's "Flame" (or is it "Fireball"?) guitar was also made by Performance.
      Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post
        Wasn't it a Performance body/neck that was "modified" by Joe DeSpagni?

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post
          Let us know how it plays and sounds after you get it!

Yep, that's correct - see below (not mine).

My new black one shipped yesterday and it's expected Saturday
          Attached Files

Comment

So, I got this last week. Sadly, it needs to go back for a very minor issue but I'm not concerned. I played it a bit last night and it's magical. Great neck - love the satin feel. Setup perfectly too. This will probably become my mainstay
            Attached Files

Comment

That photo you posted in http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/151...=1#post1657936, is that the "Kenny" mentioned in this thread who is in his 70s? I hope I look that youthful at that age!

Badass guitar! Love the tiny dot inlays and the location of the volume knob - far enough away that it won't interfere with your picking hand, but close enough to be within quick reach.

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
                That photo you posted in http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/151...=1#post1657936, is that the "Kenny" mentioned in this thread who is in his 70s? I hope I look that youthful at that age!

Badass guitar! Love the tiny dot inlays and the location of the volume knob - far enough away that it won't interfere with your picking hand, but close enough to be within quick reach.

That is not Kenny. I'm pretty sure (not 100%) it's Mark. Thanks - love their guitars. The volume is also a push/push to select the pickups.

Comment

Hah, it hadn't even occurred to me there was no traditional pickup switch! Nice.

Comment

Scored a second Performance Snakeskin. Since my first about 6 years ago, I had not seen another come up forsale until this one. Had to grab it as its mint.
                    Attached Files

Comment

That's awesome! Congrats. How about a group shot sometime?

Comment

Scored a second Performance Snakeskin. Since my first about 6 years ago, I had not seen another come up forsale until this one. Had to grab it as its mint.
                        Thanks, John. I was actually going to do a group shot yesterday by my orange one has blue tape on the fret board as I was going to do a fret level and have not gotten to it yet

Comment

Thanks, John. I was actually going to do a group shot yesterday by my orange one has blue tape on the fret board as I was going to do a fret level and have not gotten to it yet
                          Gotcha. I really should try to do a road trip this summer. Would love to check out some of your guitars (and your rides).

Comment

Working...
                          X