No announcement yet.

Pictures of Collections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks I've sold a few and added a few since that pic. Jackson and BCRs my fender Gibson.

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
    I posted this picture on the FB BC Page cause I was worshipping this picture yet again... You can tell me to fuck off if you want.

Comment

for some reason my pics didnt take in the my earlier post. Most here probably don't care as I've been out of the whole pointy Jackson thing for a wile now. I only have one left.

latest grab. CS Tele

shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
        for some reason my pics didnt take in the my earlier post. Most here probably don't care as I've been out of the whole pointy Jackson thing for a wile now. I only have one left.
        Cool, what's the black Jackson with the gold hardware? Flat top strat perhaps?

Comment

yep...flat-top bound USA Jackson strat with bound ebony neck and dot inlays...

shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
            yep...flat-top bound USA Jackson strat with bound ebony neck and dot inlays...
            Badass! I can't recall if I've seen it before. Do you still have it?

Comment

Awesome amps collection too!!!
              JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
              Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Comment

yep
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

OK, here's where I admit to possibly having a problem Here's the majority of my collection:

Comment

Comment

Lepard, you are the example for plenty people in a way that having 5-10-15 guitars is not an obsession. I can always show picture of your collection to my family saying that 7 is still ok ))
                        Bravo, Lepard.

Comment

Originally posted by ykrop4ik View Post
                          Lepard, you are the example for plenty people in a way that having 5-10-15 guitars is not an obsession. I can always show picture of your collection to my family saying that 7 is still ok ))
                          Bravo, Lepard.
                          Yeah, I can't tell you how many people have said they need to bring their wife over to show that they don't have too many guitars. My biggest problem, and it really does suck, is that there are so many guitars/cases that storing them takes up all the room and makes it quite difficult to display that many. I literally bought a bigger house for the guitars. There are probably another 15-20 that aren't even in the pictures and more various 5150's.

Comment

Originally posted by lepard View Post
                            Yeah, I can't tell you how many people have said they need to bring their wife over to show that they don't have too many guitars. My biggest problem, and it really does suck, is that there are so many guitars/cases that storing them takes up all the room and makes it quite difficult to display that many. I literally bought a bigger house for the guitars. There are probably another 15-20 that aren't even in the pictures and more various 5150's.
                            Agree, when u have no problem with the money to purchase, - u get a problem for storing. It's like with the books, if you constantly reading the books, 25 hours and 8 days per week, - those f//// writers are writing new ones, so you will never stop reading..
                            In that case, me and my fellow collegues from that forum, can gladly help you with your small problem.
                            Let us all write to u a shipping adress, and you just sent all of those guitars to us. You will have bunch of room in your house! TA-DA!!! problem solved.

Comment

Well, about 6 months ago I finally got to the point that now if I buy something, I sell something else as to keep the collection at the level it is now. I've even been flipping a few lately. Trying to sell quality USA made guitars on local Craigslist is one major pain in the ass. Holy shit does Craigslist bring out the dumbasses.

Comment

Originally posted by lepard View Post
                                Well, about 6 months ago I finally got to the point that now if I buy something, I sell something else as to keep the collection at the level it is now. I've even been flipping a few lately. Trying to sell quality USA made guitars on local Craigslist is one major pain in the ass. Holy shit does Craigslist bring out the dumbasses.
                                Talking about selling the collection, I think jcfonline is the most decent price you get. Here on the forum you won't meet dickheads from craiglist, everybody knows the price of the good guitar here, so u wont get stupid questions.

Comment

Working...
                                X