Phoenix area members...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix area members...

I NEED a favor! PLEASE purchase this guitar from this craiglist seller and then ship to me...you will make a small profit for the favor!

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/msg/4325049877.html
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

WOW the lack of responses here is disheartening! What happened to that brotherhood we once had here?
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

I'm about 75 miles away from Goodyear and don't know when I'd be able to get out that way with my work schedule. Sorry man. Wish I could help more..
      Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Wish I could help... But I live in Canada (If anyone needs me to purchase and ship a guitar for them in the Southern Ontario area, all I would want is gas money!)

If you don't mind me asking, why are you so eager to get this one? It just looks like an ordinary Squier.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
          Wish I could help... But I live in Canada (If anyone needs me to purchase and ship a guitar for them in the Southern Ontario area, all I would want is gas money!)

If you don't mind me asking, why are you so eager to get this one? It just looks like an ordinary Squier.
          Tough to come by color

Comment

Crappy timing. I work down in Goodyear nearly every month to every other month for a week to 2 weeks at a time for the last 2 years. My last trip was just before Christmas. I would have gladly done it. Where are all the sun devils?
            "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Very cool color don't think I've ever seen one.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Hey bombtek. I sent them an e-mail to see if they could meet me at my job in PHX to grab it for you. I work graveshift so we'll see.
                Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Originally posted by warlok View Post
                  Hey bombtek. I sent them an e-mail to see if they could meet me at my job in PHX to grab it for you. I work graveshift so we'll see.
                  Thanks warlock!

Comment

Working...
                  X