1981 BC Rich Maple Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1981 BC Rich Maple Eagles

2 Maple Eagles I picked up in the same week earlier this year.Both of them Ultra clean condition, almost factory new.

Birdseye.

Quilty Sides.

Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Very cool! I always found that shape to be comfortable.

Comment

Do they weigh a metric fucktonne?
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Killer

Comment

Nice score bro! Are all the electronics original and do they work? If so that's a major score!! HNGDX2!!!
          Last edited by leftykingv2; 10-22-2013, 03:24 AM.
          This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Damn the second one looks killer. And HB BCR were thinner than most guitars probably a hair thicker than an SG, most of them were about the same weight as a soloist. Maple varies a lot in weight tho Id be willin to guess the quilty one is noticeable lighter?

Comment

Where's Boromir?? One does not simply score two 1981 Eagles in the same week!! Awesome!

Comment

Gorgeous! Congrats on those beauties.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

VERY comfortable guitars to play. ALL electronics work perfectly, they were well taken care of.

Not too heavy, even in maple...no more than a Soloist.

I find the vintage BCR's to be more 'compact' (i.e. smaller guitars) overall and I really like the shorter scale. I think I play them better....just a personal preference.

I was LUCKY that week! I bought the birdseye one first out of Utah, and just a couple of days later the quilty one popped up locally.
                  Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

wow thats imo so badass , i love it all day long , see ya , alz / 2013

Comment

Way cool! I bet those bad lads weigh a ton, eh?

Comment

Working...
                      X