New Lester Family Pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Lester Family Pic

I was setting up a couple of new Les Paul's that I got over the last few months and decided to take a family picture. The new ones are the black Les Paul Studio Shred and the Goldtop Standard. Love the Floyd on the Studio. It plays perfectly in tune, sounds great and has a great feeling 50's neck. The Goldtop is also really cool with it's asymmetrical neck and slightly lower output pickups. Both guitars are chambered to give my neck/back a rest. Well, here ya go:

Nice - Love them all, but really love your orange flame top with the Zebra's. What pick ups are in the Studio with the Floyd?

Comment

Nice family

What model is the red one?

Comment

Awesome, Pete! I really love that Goldtop.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The one on the bottom looks just like my original 1976 Standard! Sweet top bro!
          This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Radio - The amber flametop is actually a custom build that I got from a luthier in CT by the name of Dan Neafsey. He is the owner of DGN guitars and does excellent work. He had an early 80's Gibson neck that he built the guitar around. The pickups in the Studio is supposed to be a 490/498 combo. It sounds great thru my JVM.

Ward - The wine red or Merlot is a Traditional Pro 2, finished top but satin back and neck, classic plus and 57 pickups, coil taps for each pickup and 10db boost on the tone.

Joe - The Goldtop is cool and has the coil taps, phase and bypass on the knobs. Gibson is giving their guitars lots of versatility lately.

Lefty - Thanx. I think this was a really nice top too. I don't really like the thin stripes, so this one worked out good. I think it came from Seattle.

Comment

Sweet family..

Comment

Nice selection. That flame top looks especially sweet. I have a soft spot for any LP with flame. An LP with an OFR is very intriguing too.

Comment

Nice guitars. Always good having an LP. Agree with the others, the flame top looks great.

Comment

Cool collection of LP's. but now you need a Les Paul Custom next
                    Rudy
                    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                      Cool collection of LP's. but now you need a Les Paul Custom next
                      And a white one at that...

Comment

Originally posted by lhrocker View Post
                        Joe - The Goldtop is cool and has the coil taps, phase and bypass on the knobs. Gibson is giving their guitars lots of versatility lately.
                        Wow, that's very cool!
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Radio - The amber flametop is actually a custom build that I got from a luthier in CT by the name of Dan Neafsey. He is the owner of DGN guitars and does excellent work. He had an early 80's Gibson neck that he built the guitar around.
                          A DGN is definitely on my wishlist.
                          Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

And a white one at that...
                            Yes, definetly! You are speaking my language
                            Rudy
                            www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                            X