GMP Guitars at the LA Guitar & Amp Show, October 5-6 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMP Guitars at the LA Guitar & Amp Show, October 5-6 2013

A couple of shots from the Show. This one featuring the brand new, just released GMP TB bass on the left

The GMP Crew with endorsee Bill Worrell.

GMP endorsees Warrant at the Canyon Club in Agoura Hills after the Amp Show, Saturday October 5, 2013.

Joey Allen with the prototype GMP Rockstar.

Erik Turner with his custom 'Rocker Red' Roxie Special

Jerry Dixon with his tried & trusted GMP T bass.

Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Dan Lawrence does KILLER paint work... KILLER I say..

Cool dude too.. I had to call him once to get the recipe for a custom job he did for Neal Moser.. and he told me the recipe... in true dan fashion.. Start with this.. ad a little of this unti it gets like this, and then a couple drops of blue pearl.. wait.. did i put blue in that.. well... spray it both ways see what works!!!!

it took a couple of tries... but i got it!!!
    WWW.HELGUitars.com

Comment

Originally posted by h.e.l.shane View Post
      Cool dude too.. I had to call him once to get the recipe for a custom job he did for Neal Moser.. and he told me the recipe... in true dan fashion.. Start with this.. ad a little of this unti it gets like this, and then a couple drops of blue pearl.. wait.. did i put blue in that.. well... spray it both ways see what works!!!!
      That's great. Mike Learn is the same way. They hold no secrets and are more than willing to help out. I think they both realize the colors, types of spray guns, paint, etc. are minor compared to their respective talents.

Comment

Great shots! Looking forward to seeing what you guys are bringing to NAMM in January
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Hey Rudy, You can bet it will cool stuff from the mind of Dan Lawrence!

Btw: How are you liking your V? Bonding with it??

Comment

Cool stuff...gotta get me a GMP one day

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser6502 View Post
              Hey Rudy, You can bet it will cool stuff from the mind of Dan Lawrence!

Btw: How are you liking your V? Bonding with it??
              We get along just fine that GMP V and I I have not taken it out to a gig yet though. Can't risk it getting dinged, its just too beautiful
              Rudy
              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Awesome, glad you are liking it....but PLAY IT LIVE!!! That's what they are for ya know? :-)

In the meantime post a couple of pics if have them, I wanna see it again.

Comment

I'm loving that TB bass and the Proto Rockstar!
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Such cool axes...

Comment

Awesome, glad you are liking it....but PLAY IT LIVE!!! That's what they are for ya know? :-)

In the meantime post a couple of pics if have them, I wanna see it again.
                      I will post some pix of it in the next few days. I have gigged many guitars over the years and kept them in great shape at the same time. I'm just afraid of what others may do and accidentally damage them. I still haven't installed strap locks on it yet but will do so soon. For gigs that are in tight spaces I tend to not take my Rhoads' and V's because its hard to avoid smacking something with them. When space allows then its a different matter as I've already gigged my Mike Learn painted San Dimas Rhoads and maybe I'll take the GMP V as well
                      Rudy
                      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Pix of my GMP V as promised

Rudy
                        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Man, that one is amazing...I was sorry to see it go. I was eyeing it myself!!

Comment

Man, that one is amazing...I was sorry to see it go. I was eyeing it myself!!
                            Yeah, I really liked this one. You guys will probably bring something else equally as cool to NAMM in January and I'll have to buy that! Damn you guys, you're not helping end the GAS situation!
                            Rudy
                            www.metalinc.net

Comment

Watched that star-spangled V at NAMM in Jan...amazed that it didn't fly out that weekend!
                              Joey's new guitar looks amazing...another great GMP job!

Comment

Working...
                              X