No announcement yet.

This kid has some tasty fukkin chops!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This kid has some tasty fukkin chops!!

Being on my Agile guitar kick, I was researching a few vids on youtube and came across this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIUyuo6feKg

Tell me that P90's don't SIZZLE!

LOVE THAT TONE!

This one is even better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIXuI...feature=relmfu
    Last edited by bombtek; 06-29-2012, 07:49 AM.
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Thanks for that! That tone IS sweet! The kid is grooving, and had a great sense of space. One of the very few vids I watched in it entirety. Great.
    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Sounds damn good to me.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

He's got the rock face down in that first video, thats for sure.

Looks like his nads are being removed against his will on some of those bends hehe.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

When he learns to not hang on the root note so much he'll be dangerous.

Comment

Very nice..
            gotta agree with Axewielder...

Comment

The 2nd video just had me, the first was good , but it did look like he was in some sort of Pain! Great Blues tone, make me regret never learning more styles of music when I was younger!
              I'm stuck in that 80's hair/Thrash metal rhythm guitar player mode.
              According To The Prophecy

Comment

Working...
              X