Guitar Generator Hits the Big Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Generator Hits the Big Time

Hi all. Many of you have followed the growth of my guitar generator for the last several years (damn near a decade, I believe...). I have received a lot of encouragement from all of you, who thought it would be the perfect tool for a manufacturer to use as an online sales tool.

After MANY false starts from various guitar manufacturers, I am pleased to announce that a local store contracted me to build them a generator based on G&L guitars. American Guitar and Band in Maple Grove MN now hosts my generator on their web site, which includes a cost-tracking feature and email functionality so a user can spec a guitar and forward the spec to the store.

American Guitar and Band was also named one of the nation's top independent music stores by Guitar Player magazine.

Their home page has a link to the generator.

http://www.americanguitarandband.com/

I'd like to thank everyone who has offered their support, moral as well as financial, to my software. I hope you can share in my excitement that this tool is finally being used to its full potential.

Guitar functionality is up and running, and basses should be online within the next month or so.

- E.
    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Awesome! Congrats, buddy
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Nice, congrats man!!

Comment

Congratulations, dude! Now you can buy me dinner next time you're in town!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          Congratulations, dude! Now you can buy me dinner next time you're in town!
          It's a date.

Comment

Yes indeed, congrats!
            Rudy
            www.metalinc.net

Comment

Thats awesome! Congrats

Comment

So happy to see your years of really hard work get the attention it deserves. Congratulations, man; it's gotta be a feelgood, for sure!

(um, we also need to talk about a Sully version sometime)

Sully
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Very cool, thats a great store, one of the better new stores to come up in the area. They're also pretty close to where I live but its alot of overpriced eye candy for me. Nevertheless, thats great news for both of you.

Comment

Congrats. All that hard work finally pays off for you.
                    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
                      So happy to see your years of really hard work get the attention it deserves. Congratulations, man; it's gotta be a feelgood, for sure!

(um, we also need to talk about a Sully version sometime)

Sully
                      Most definitely. Would love to work on one for you.

- E.

Comment

most excellent!! just got done playing around on it and had a blast!!! congrats.
                        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                          Congrats. All that hard work finally pays off for you.
                          ^ Have had a lot of fun with it.

Comment

Very cool. Can you add an Easter egg where it randomly slips a cock dragon on 1% of the custom orders placed?

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X