Partial groupy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Partial groupy

At this moment in time, Im split 50/50 Jackson/ other. So in the non-J/C it goes. In a couple of weeks, Ill have no5 out of pawn and that will tip me over to having more non-J/Cs than J/Cs. Anyhow, got bored, heres a group shot.

Most who have been here a while know what my guitars are, but to the newbs, from left to right, DKMGTFF, 91 Axtra custom, 94 Alvarez AED200, and the DK2M. Number 5 (not pictured) is a Epi LPS in trans blue burst.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Nice. Digging the no-nonsense look of the Axtra.

Comment

Twich,

You'll need to turn in you J/C man-card

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
        Twich,

You'll need to turn in you J/C man-card
        I think I shoulda turned in that card a while ago. I still love Jackson, but Ive become very picky when it comes to buying one now after the SL2H and Gibby LPS I had. Primarily my choosiness has come from the quality of the fretboard wood. The SL2H and the LPS really kicked in my OCD regarding the pitting in the grain. Probably doesnt affect sound at all and I know it doesnt hurt playability, but it looks better having a nice tight pitless grain.
        HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

I'm the same way. Only my 2 J/Cs (that are functional, I have a DK2 that needs something done with the nut) are half my herd

Out Of Ideas

Comment

Working...
          X