Upcoming NFGD!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming NFGD!!!!

YES! Never thought I'd get the chance to get one of these because they stopped making them with the correct horn and the open book headstock years ago. Along comes this one in the EXACT finish I wanted!
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI...vip=true&rt=nc

This guitar will absolutely staunch my Les Paul gas as it is basically the LP I've been yearning for but could never find. By the time I'm done doing what I want to do to it, it will be the exact LP (minus the Gibson name and the price tag) I've been looking for! I'm EXCITED!!

I'm thinking I'm going to maybe put in a GFS alnico II zebra set, an RS guitarworks Pre-Wired Premium Modern/Vintage Upgrade Kit, get it plekked, have a bone nut cut for it and set it up with 9's. Yeah its going to cost me at least $700 when it's all said and done, but that's a far cry from the few thousand I'd have to spend to get a Gibson that will match it by the time I'm done.

This will be be my tribute to the Gibson Slash AFD LP (my dream Les Paul)!

Can't wait to get back home from Australia!
    Last edited by bombtek; 06-02-2012, 09:51 PM.
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

This listing () has been removed, or this item is not available.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

fixed
      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

It's located a bit over an hour from me. Congrats and enjoy it!
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Just got word from the wife that my guitar's been delivered! I'm stuck here in Australia for a few more weeks. DAMMIT!!! I really want to get home see the wife, the kids and now the guitar! Guess I will pass the time buying all the upgrades for it so that they'll be ready for me to bring in and get done when I get back. I can't wait!

Comment

I was just looking to see if Rondo had them in this color last night . congrats!

Comment

Working...
            X