Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aside from Gibby, Epi andAgile what do you think the best LP style guitar is there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd take that top one in Lepard's pics. Yikes.

Comment

You can take a look at Reverends. They have a Sensei model that has the LP vibe.
      Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

I had a older Tremonti SE (with dots) and loved it. Traded for a LTD MH103QM. How freakin dumb. Today I picked up an Agile AL2000 and am very happy. I like the weight it has great sustain. Just sold my Gibson les Paul studio last week and this Agile blows it away. I'm done with Gibson. I've had three now and PRS and Dean now Agile I feel play nicer. JMO. Plus you don't have to go broke.
        Jackson Adrian Smith SDX
        LTD EC401VF
        Gibby Les Paul
        Ibanez RG220D O Natural
        Fender Parts Caster
        Oranger Tiny Terror Head
        2) Orange PPC 1X12 Celestion Vintage 30
        TU2 Tuner
        Dunlop Cantrell Wah
        Fulltone 70's Fuzz
        Fulltone Distortion Pro1
        Fulltone Mosfet 2
        Fulltone OCD OD
        Fulltone Deja Vibe

Comment

Here's a smokin' deal on a red DBZ just like in the pic above but with gold hardware. If I was in the market for a LP type guitar, I would buy this as fast as I could click the buy-it-now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DBZ-BOLERO-D...item1e6ef81db7

Comment

With the three AL Agiles that I have now I have and an Axl (LP jr copy), I do not think I have a need for any more need for a LP type of guitar.

My AL3000 CSBF will be getting a set of GFS VEH pups

My (new to me, can't wait to get home and play it!!) AL2500 HSBF is getting GFS Alnico II Zebra pups and a buncha little mods as well.

My AL 2000 black with gold hardware is getting a set of GFS Mean 90's

My Axl 1216JR is staying stock (sounds good as is, and its more of my kick around guitar).

I also have a Charvel DS-2 with the Charvel version of the SD Blackouts that sounds and plays amazing for the price.

So yeah, Gibson can put out whatever guitar they want, I'm not buying it. My LP gas has passed.
            I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Working...
            X