NGD! Focus 6000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD! Focus 6000

1986 Kramer Focus 6000. OFR non- recessed. Stock. I did some trading on my local Craigslist. I have to get used to the non recessed trem but it plays really sweet and holds tune after diving. Can't wait to put some .08s on it and start really shredding.
    Turn the volume to 10 and rip off the knob!

Currently Shredding:
    2007 Jackson DK2M
    1983 Kramer Pacer Special
    2013 Kramer 5150 Kit
    2000ish RR Knockoff refinish.

Did the shoes come with it?

Comment

I saw it on Craigslist too. Those were the seller's shoes. I love mine bro. I think youre gonna be happy with iit for the rest of your days. Good score and congrats!
      Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

Oh btw, You cheated using the CL pic. Get us some better ones so we can see the color detail.
        Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

I'm gonna have a fun time capturing that color. kinda pinkish, reddish, not exactly sure what to call it. It may be the candy red the catalog mentions. I promise, Much better pics are on the way.

Currently Shredding:
          2007 Jackson DK2M
          2013 Kramer 5150 Kit

Comment

Currently Shredding:
            2007 Jackson DK2M
            2013 Kramer 5150 Kit

Comment

Uh, Cullen, the string tree is not factory. but, you have the stock pups in it which is good to know, because i noticed the ad said it was worked on for wiring. your low output may be indicative of a broken coil in the humbucker or a half ass connection elsewhere. either way, the color will sure as hell get peoples attention

Comment

The wiring issue was a jack replacement. it looks like it has a stereo jack in it. but, all the joints look solid and professional. I think it's just not a super hot pick up. I also backed it off from the strings. It isn't an issue at the moment but when I change the strings out and get it balanced there's a good chance the bucker will pull it out of tune.

Currently Shredding:
                2007 Jackson DK2M
                2013 Kramer 5150 Kit

Comment

Im gonna email you a sound byte from mine later on, with the d-zo tz and all other pickups.

Comment

Working...
                  X