No announcement yet.

Thought you may like this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, wow, that is great! Its like a wolf in sheeps clothing... simply badass! THAT is a 'paul Id own. As a matter of fact, since I saw this thread, for the hell of it I sent in a custom shop RR quote... we'll see what they have to say. If its close to your pricing, I may have to order one in the near future!
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Wow dude. Fantastically, fucking wicked awesome! It looks classy and dangerous at the same time. Very, very nice dude congrats....
      -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Very Nice. Always impressed with workmanship looking at Ran guitars, Enjoy

Comment

Man that is sweet.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Looks stealthy. Like here I am a les paul, yeah I got a Floyd, but I'm a Les Paul. Till you plug me in and I destroy you with my sound. My EMG's, ebony fretboard, and no fret markers. I would love to hear it. Typically don't like Paul's with Floyd's but yours is so cool.
            Jackson Adrian Smith SDX
            LTD EC401VF
            Gibby Les Paul
            Ibanez RG220D O Natural
            Fender Parts Caster
            Oranger Tiny Terror Head
            2) Orange PPC 1X12 Celestion Vintage 30
            TU2 Tuner
            Dunlop Cantrell Wah
            Fulltone 70's Fuzz
            Fulltone Distortion Pro1
            Fulltone Mosfet 2
            Fulltone OCD OD
            Fulltone Deja Vibe

Comment

Beautiful! Looks so simple yet has everything. Loving the all black.
              No honey, I have always had this Jackson....

Comment

Their quote came back and I thought it was pretty reasonable, until I realized in was in euros... after shipping looking at around $3600USD! Ouch!
                Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

That looks stunning! Care to share some specs? Is that a 25.5" scale length? The only thing that bothers me is the lack of headstock logo but that's just me.
                  It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                  ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Me likey ! The lack of logo looks clean..but I'd be happy to have "Ran" on it.
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That thing is tits! Sexy and evil. Congrats.

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

That is completely awesome. But, how can they make it with the gibson headstock? I thought it was "owned" by gibson. Or is that old news and not the case anymore?

Comment

The Ran shop is in Poland. I believe major manufacturers can't or won't go after manufacturers in smaller countries.
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Beautiful guitar. Congratulations.

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                              The Ran shop is in Poland. I believe major manufacturers can't or won't go after manufacturers in smaller countries.
                              Given how litigious Gibson are, it's can't rather than won't. There's no universal, international agreement on either trademark or copyright laws so it's not really about the size of country so much as trans-national agreements and/or where exactly the company registered the trademark in the first place. That's why you can buy, for example, an Edwards in Japan with a Gibson headstock, but ESP can't sell it directly in the US as it would infringe trademark law there.

Comment

Two things. First awesome, simply awesome. Classy, elegant, but you know it will rip your head off. I LOVE it!!!

Second, fantastic pictures! I mean it. I don't want to harp on this to much, but guitars are a bitch to get just right. Black guitars are really a pain, and those are perfect! to the guitar and the pics!
                                "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Working...
                                X