GMP - Stars and Stripes V #1201

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMP - Stars and Stripes V #1201

Well its on its way! I hate Fedex!!!! It should be here in 15 minutes. Woo hoo!!!
    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

I will pray for you :P

Comment

She arrived safe and sound! Not without incident though. Fedex makes everything so damn hard. Oh well she's here and I need to plug in and make sure everything is tight. Be back in a bit with some quick pics. She is a stunner!!
      "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Nice! Cant wait to see her. I think I like Fedex over UPS tho. Ive always had better luck with Fedex

Comment

sweet.. This should be awesome!

Comment

Can't wait for the pics...

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
              Can't wait for the pics...

+1

Comment

Well I've been playing her for a few hours and again just amazing.

Here are the specs.

Alder Body
                3 piece maple neck
                Birdseye maple neck dyed blue
                Mirrored Star inlays
                Mirrored GMP logo
                String thru
                Bare Knuckle miracle man calibrated set

and of course the stars and stripes graphic, but here is the story on that. My dad passed away last September from cancer, and on my birthday no less. I decided to have this guitar built in his memory. In tribute to him and his Naval time, I had Dan airbrush his patch, which I scanned his actual Navy patch and sent it to Dan, ship, and years served. It came out better than I could have hoped for.I know with every guitar you hope for a lifetime keeper, but this one is a family treasure. My wife is expecting our first child in October and I can't think of anything better than this for him or her to remember their grandfather by!

Well enough of that, on to some pics.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
                Last edited by veemagic; 05-09-2012, 08:14 PM.

Comment

And here is a couple of the my two newest additions together!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Congrats on your NGD. I'm sorry about the loss of your father, but your V is a nice way to commemorate him and his service.

Congrats also on your upcoming first child!

Having kids changes your life so much that it makes everything that happened before pretty much irrelevant.
                    Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Wow, just amazing! Congrats. The blue dye on the board is a nice touch!
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

WOW!! That's awesome. Very cool tribute to your dad also. Congrats!!

Comment

Holy shit. That is stunning all around.

That blue dyed maple is killer!

Congrats.

Comment

Damn, either one of those are awesome alone. Together they are stunning! Damn Nice Duo!
                            http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post
                              Congrats on your NGD. I'm sorry about the loss of your father, but your V is a nice way to commemorate him and his service.

Congrats also on your upcoming first child!

Having kids changes your life so much that it makes everything that happened before pretty much irrelevant.
                              Thanks for that. My wife and I are incredibly excited and can hardly wait. It's been just us for far too long.

Comment

Working...
                              X