NGD- SG Diablo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD- SG Diablo

As a long time Black Sabbath fan and greatly appreciative of Angus' work in AC/DC, when I saw this was to be offered up I had to have one. Best of alotta worlds- classic styling, 24 frets, simplified controls and best of all- a fuckin' FLOYD ROSE, baby! Goddamn, this thing rocks. Can't quite hold it's own against my CS Charvel Star but it ain't too shabby at all.

Nice man! 24 frets+floyd=perfect Gibson

Comment

I will plug in my Slaadocaster and play this song in your honor!

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

very nice. never saw a diablo with a floyd or in black. would look sick all blacked out. is that a yetti in the backround?

Comment

Originally posted by pickford1625 View Post
          very nice. never saw a diablo with a floyd or in black. would look sick all blacked out.
          +1

is that a yetti in the backround?

Comment

very nice. never saw a diablo with a floyd or in black. would look sick all blacked out. is that a yetti in the backround?
            Uhh, no. That's my lab, Onyx. She declined to pose with the guitar. Something about not wanting to be upstaged or replaced... I dunno.

Comment

Oops. Seems I misposted this. BTW- Yeti and guitar are doing fine.

Comment

Whoo sweet, usually not a fan of the gibby's but I gota say that looks kick-ass....never seen a floyd on one....nice dude.
                -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Cool, hows it play, i had a SG-Z one of the 24 fret string thrus from 98ish. it wouldnt stay in tune, the neck wasnt very stable, and just a mess of a guitar in general. It looked great and sounded great, but as far as it being a player it had way too many issues.

Comment

Originally posted by j2379 View Post
                    Cool, hows it play, i had a SG-Z one of the 24 fret string thrus from 98ish. it wouldnt stay in tune, the neck wasnt very stable, and just a mess of a guitar in general. It looked great and sounded great, but as far as it being a player it had way too many issues.
                    You're not the first to ask and to mention stability issues due to the neck, etc. Guess I hadn't considered those factors and frankly, haven't encountered any issues yet. Feels VERY solid and stable. It plays real nice- neck profile is comfy- a nice D shape. Not too fat and not too skinny. Has a richer tone than my other Gibby- a custom shop Axcess Les Paul. Controls are nice and easy to access and the trem, after a good tweeking, works fine. Still would like to remove one more spring from the trem to make it uber slinky. Have it tuned down to D#.

Comment

wow! I'm not a big SG guy but that thing is badass! Congratulations!
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

I just picked up a Iommi Signature Epiphone today and it rocks pretty hard! Yours looks great!
                        "Yet, every little piss ant wanna' be death metal wiener will just carbon copy the next phase.." Kam Lee/Massacre

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Comment

Working...
                        X