Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngd - gmp v

Out for delivery...

I am so glad I am working in my shop today so I can meet the Fed Ex guy as he pulls up. This is going to be a long morning!

Pictures to follow
    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

She arrived!

Man oh man. I don't know what to say. She is incredible. I only have about 15 minutes on her so far but WOW! GMP builds such a fantastic guitar. Their attention to the details are amazing. The playability, tone, and feel are second to no one. I feel so lucky to have this, and have another one only a week or so behind. I told myself I wouldn't order another until I played this one. Well its over for me. This thing immediately feels like home. Here are a few quick pics.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

That's sexy ! Trans Bengal on korina, I wouldn't have thought about it but that works very well. Hope you enjoy the korina sound (I do !).

Comment

very sweet!!!!!
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Wow that is KILLER! Are their prices on par with the Jackson custom shop?
          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Korina flying V with trans Bengal tiger finish? Absolutely fucking amazing!

Comment

Whoo! SWEET dude! Right out of the box! Don't hurt yourself with that thing..
              -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Damn Kev!!! Freakin awesome!!!

Hit me up sometime!

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                  Wow that is KILLER! Are their prices on par with the Jackson custom shop?
                  You really need to check out the prices for yourself. Your going to be pleasantly surprised.

Comment

Thanks guys! This thing is just awesome. I am having the hardest time getting any work done today.

Comment

Originally posted by Corpsegrinder88 View Post
                      Damn Kev!!! Freakin awesome!!!

Hit me up sometime!
                      You got it Bob! We need to talk soon.

Comment

that is awesome.

Comment

Stunning!!
                          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Can't wait to get home and see the pictures!
                            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Looks great! And I'm definitely partial to that bridge hah

Comment

Working...
                              X