NGD - HM Strat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD - HM Strat

Well kinda new. I bought this from a guy on Craigslist for $100 about 4 months ago. It came with the OHSC but it was pretty much gutted. No pots, the original pickup was in the case. Luckily all of the machine heads and almost all of the bridge was there. Ordered the Dimarzio Evolution and called Whammi World for the missing parts. I just got it back today and I think it turned out exactly how I wanted it to.
    I've got thick skin so start rippin!

It plays so nice. these necks are somethin else and the 25" scale length is really cool. I am extremely happy!
    Matt

Fender,Charvel and Jackson Guitars..........What more do you need

Those are bad-ass. 1-hums are rare too. Nice one!

Comment

Those are cool guitars, and for $100 you can't hardly go wrong.

Comment

I love the HM strats, and I own a pink guitar, so nothing but compliments from me!

Nice grab for $100.

Comment

Wow, I'm surprised your husband let you get it. Seriously, I dig it and you did great on the purchase. How do you like the neck? I played one years ago and it was pretty comfy and fast.

Comment

Originally posted by tcwil8 View Post
            Wow, I'm surprised your husband let you get it.
            That's cold.
            The neck is awesome. It is very thin and wide. Almost flat. Since it is wide it feels like you have something in your hands but the fact that it's so thin helps keep it compfortable. The scale length is killer!
            Matt

Comment

$100....???? get the fuck outta here!!! (yes, Axel Foley in the art gallery) that is a crazy deal man. great guitar for a great price. thats just nuts. nice score man!
              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

is that a Kahler Spyder trem on it?
                "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                  is that a Kahler Spyder trem on it?
                  Yep.
                  Matt

Comment

You lucky bastard, that's a sweet one! I never got my hands on one. Damn.

Comment

Cool one there. I have three HM Strats. 1 I'd call salmon if yours is pink with a dark rosewood board HSS; 1 black with maple HSS; 1 with a custom Warbird paint job H/S. Each one sounds great.

Comment

Yeah, Ive got the salmon hss too with a maple board. Love it to death. I think it was pink once but not as dark as yours. Im putting a super 2 in my slime green promod style 1 soon. I hope it sounds similar. Nice score on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
                          Yeah, Ive got the salmon hss too with a maple board.
                          That's how mine was originally, but I liked the look of the dark rosewood with the pink so I swapped necks with the black one (which I think looks better with the maple neck).

Comment

Working...
                          X