Esp ltd m-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esp ltd m-10

Spare me the "oh its ESPeepee" I was recently surprised at how much I liked this guitar. I didn't try it through an amp, but it felt very nice to play, especially since its an entry level guitar (£169). A few days later, there was a "guitar set" (guitar and amp) next to it. The guitar looked identical, only it had 1 hum instead of 2. I have an empty hanger on my wall, so I'm tempted to buy it. Does anyone here have any experience with this guitar, specifically, its ESP-badged pickups? Would I be doing it justice by putting a JB or Invader in there?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

i have played the M15 (i think that's what it is) - the one with one humbucker and one single coil. i really liked it. ESP badged pickups aren't bad for noodling around, but if you plan on gigging the guitar, i'd upgrade the pickup....
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I wouldn't be gigging, but I would be recording. It would also help if I later get hold of a Roland GR-55 synth at some stage. The guitar that comes with an amp doesn't have a neck pickup, tis just 1-hum guitar.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

i would swap the pick up. if you like it, get it. i have had a lot of luck with "cheap" guitars lately.
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I like the M-50 that I had, and M-100 my friend currently has. Good guitars for the hell of it.

Comment

Working...
          X