My 57/60 fender strat & 65 Gibson 330

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 57/60 fender strat & 65 Gibson 330

I have a post on the Import Charvel section and I made a mention of this guitar I have. I was asked to post a pic, so I thought I should post it here.
    I got this guitar for Christmas of 82. It was a friend of mine that owned it. So I knew the guitar very well before that Christmas. He needed to sell it, my folks knew I wanted it. Bang, it was a great Christmas.
    Even back then it was pretty much like this. It has allot of story to it, but basically, it is a very broken in 57 Strat with a 60 neck. It plays awesome and I will never sell it. It has never let me down. No one ever touches it, I do all of the work to it myself and I have rebuilt it so many times. Soon I want to redo all of the electronics and get it back to factory specs.
    Not much to look at, but every time I have showed it to someone and let them play it. They start wanting to buy it from me. If I sold it, not only would my daughter kill me. I would regret it for the rest of my life.

The gibson ES330 was my sister's that passed away in 86. I have been the keeper of this guitar and now it has been passed down to my daughter who is named after my sister. I do not have any good pics of the guitar but this one. It was in my daughter's messy room.
    Last edited by Dencon; 12-31-2010, 11:06 AM.

I hope your daughter realizes the sentimental as well as the monetary value of said guitars. Those are awesome.
    Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

I see Mighty Met stickers. Are you an LA transplant?

Comment

No I am not but my sister was.

Comment

Working...
        X