Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fender's RockBand 3 controller, a real guitar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender's RockBand 3 controller, a real guitar.

Today I logged on into facebook and saw this on Fender's profile...

http://fender.com/features/rockband3/

I just really don't like it... what you guys think?
    "You deserve what you dream"

I think its better than a plastic paddle - but that Rock Band/Guitar Hero game is shit IMO
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

This was bound to happen
      According To The Prophecy

Comment

Great, now a bunch of snot-nose little kids are gonna be better than me at guitar too.. Not that they probably aren't already..
        Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Originally posted by warlok View Post
          Great, now a bunch of snot-nose little kids are gonna be better than me at guitar too.. Not that they probably aren't already..
          That's why I think it sucks... playing the guitar doesn't take what it used to take anymore...this shit is not good believe me.... just think about it for a second... imagine all those kids...
          "You deserve what you dream"

Comment

Originally posted by bobafer View Post
            That's why I think it sucks... playing the guitar doesn't take what it used to take anymore...this shit is not good believe me.... just think about it for a second... imagine all those kids...
            Imagine all that money if they get Jackson/Charvel GAS....

Yeah. It's terrible.
            Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Haters gonna hate. It's a lose/lose situation for the company. People are gonna complain about it being to easy with 5 buttons and now they are gonna complain about how many new guitarists are gonna spawn off of this game. Who gives a shit if a few new kids are gonna be able to play Smoke On The Water on guitar because they learned it off Rock Band? It's better that they learn songs off Rock Band where they will eventually have to learn some actual good songs as opposed to their close minded view on music which would make them learn nothing but Jonas Brothers.

Either way, I'm getting it. It sounds fun.

Comment

The little kiddies won't be buying this. This, along with the new MIDI keyboards and drums, are for the people who are heavily invested in those games. That guitar is to be bought separately and is rumoured to be fairly expensive and for the "Pro Drums" stuff you actually have to own a functioning electric drum set. You can actually hook a synth up for the keyboard parts too. I am definitely getting it for that. And maybe the drums too if I get a kit like I've been planning on doing. I just don't think parents are willing to drop $300+ on a videogame for their kid. They would rather the kid got a regular guitar.
                "Dear Dr. Bill,
                I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

I kinda wanna get it and customize it to be a Jackson...

Comment

I heard it's gonna be MIDI based, so the guitar will be useable as a MIDI instrument as well.
                    |My CSG gallery|
                    (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

can i get a rock band adaptor for my charvel?
                      no sig.....

Comment

Originally posted by asix View Post
                        can i get a rock band adaptor for my charvel?
                        Or my jackson
                        Gear

Jackson DXMG
                        Jackson JS30RR
                        Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
                        Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
                        Blackstar HT5H
                        Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
                        Marshall JCM 800 2203
                        Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

Real guitars are for old people.
                          I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by bobafer View Post
                            That's why I think it sucks... playing the guitar doesn't take what it used to take anymore...
                            really? Why can't I suddenly get good then? I seem to struggle just as much as I ever did
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                            X