No announcement yet.

Paradise Zebra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that I've looked at it a second time, I've changed my mind.

I hate it even more.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
      I hate it even more.
      Maybe if it had a dragon you would like it?

Comment

That glass top looks way better than the rainbow. The headstock looks kinda funky, but it's not the worst thing I've ever seen.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

sorry that looks like a cheap chinese EBMM copy. and talk about a cheesy mirror inlay, god.

I'm a huge Zebra and RJ fan but this is a freekin eyesore to the 10th power.

the headstock is a play on the old Valley Arts headstock design, and bad as it is, frankly it's the best part of the guitar.
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I brought it with me to a my drum circle I go to every week and the guitar felt soooo good. I was jamming with a didgeridoo player as well.I think the neck is chunkier than I'm used to as compared to my Charvels. BTW, the axe only cost 690 bucks. For that price, I got one hell of a great guitar. with better hardware and build quality than any guitar in it's price range. It's also really fun to bounce light off it.
            Last edited by The Rossness; 10-15-2009, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X