Mother of All Info Pages (MIP) Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mother of All Info Pages (MIP) Update

I think its great everyone has cooled down on this. Brad, very professional of you to apologize. My hats off to you for that. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I hope you don't pack your bags & leave over this either.

I was a little upset by the "conflict", I wanted my Jackson fan/owner feelings to be known, but I didn't want to further stir a hornets nest, so I tried to post my viewpoint accordingly without pi$$ing anybody off.. once again, I have a STRONG loyalty to the Jackson/Charvel brand, I am very proud to be a J/C owner and that pride is very strong. ALot of dudes on the JCF feel the same way. We wave the J/C flag loud and proud. We want to be enthusiastic about your products.
    Lets ROCK on!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

...and while your checking on the Bullseye's, how 'bout those Chlorine flame maple SL2H models ordered from Online Stage Gear???? When are those due to ship?? I am waiting impatiently [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] for mine. Please let us know. Thanks!!
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Me too tone. Can't wait. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

No guarantees for info....but I'll check on 'em for ya.

gotta go!

regards,
          rube

Comment

Isn't it great we're a nice big family holding hands under the rainbow again?

Comment

Cool to see things work out. It'd be nice if the "Fender guys" feel welcome around here, huh? Especially since they're relatively new to the scene.

Hey, Uncle Rob. Going back to something you touched on: i.e., Fender folks being helpful. [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img] Any chance you, McD, et al can be helpful in getting the GuitarExpress bullseye Charvels out the door quicker? It seems they're all completed, and there's quite a few forum members waiting on them. Self included, of course. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] (...Can't hurt to ask, huh?) [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

the new guy is too serious.

Comment

Working...
                X