This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal attacks and Profanity

Recently we've notice a rise in racial slurs,personal attacks,derogatory comments about sexual preference or even off colored comments about women. While at times these things are done in a joking manner or even in heated discussion I want to remind everyone it will not be tolerated on this board. These issues I'm pointing out are clearly stated in the registration agreement each and every member agreed to when they signed up to be a member here. Every person here has a right to their own personal opinions but they will not interfere with the rights of anyone else on this board.

While every person here is against censorship you need to post your comments with a certain amount of responsibility. We have minors,women, people of every denomination and race on this board and it can be construed negatively by these members.You never know who is posting behind the sceen name your seeing. There have been specific members that violate these rules on a daily basis and feel this behavior is justified .. it isn't and will be dealt with accordingly ....

lets take it up a level and talk guitars and gear ...

[ March 24, 2003, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: KMaynard ]
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~
Working...
X