Happy St Patrick's Day Yo You all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy St Patrick\'s Day Yo You all

my great Granny was from Dublin...so i guess i qualify [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    happy St. P day..... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Well now.. I did not know that about St. Patrick! How very cool!
      Here in our house we have green pasta with our beers. I'm Italian, the Keith is Irish. Pretty funny! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Cheers to your beers! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Happy SPD [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] to everyone. Uh....no, I am American/Italian. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Happy SPD to all my fellow Irish folk and all of you other people [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Chris
          Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Guinness! I love Guinness extra stout. here I am stuck and work and now I'm jonesing for a beer

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]Amen to that, cruster. Happy St. Patrick's Day to all!
            MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

St Patty's day on a Thursday is a crime! Needs to be on a Friday or a weekend.... more drinking then... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

So, someone give me a beer already! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] HSPD to you all. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Ah, to be flowing down a river of Guinness... **sigh** Only a few more minutes before I shut down and prepare to celebrate!
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

"The Luck O'The Irish"
                    As Tennessee Williams said, "Luck is believing you are lucky." How true these words are. When we expect that good things will happen, or that bad things will happen, that's what usually does happen! Get in the habit of expecting lucky circumstances in your life. Of course, that is not to say that upsetting, frustrating, and sad things will not occur, but when they do, you can turn this "bad" luck around. Let me explain.

The first part of tapping into Luck is to focus on the positive things happening in your life. Surround yourself with positive-thinking people. Write down what you want to attract into your life. When you have positive energy combined with clear intentions, that's when lucky opportunities come your way. Next, and this is an important factor to being lucky, trust your intuition. If your intuition sets off "warning bells," so to speak, then it would be prudent to pay attention and study the situation further before taking action.

Happy St. Patricks Day!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Sounds like RockPro's already started the party [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Here's one for you:

Irish Daycare
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

That is not an Irish daycare! No self-respecting Irishman would even let his child look at a beer from Holland! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

What's the difference between an Irish funeral and an Irish wedding?

one less drunk
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Strangely, here in Northern Ireland, we don't even get it as a holiday, being part of the UK. Ho hum. I could do with a few pints of Guinness right now though - wonder would my boss mind? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Steve.

[/ QUOTE ]

That SUCKS!

I drank a few pints of Guinness for yeh [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Newc [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X