Hello Charvel players !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Charvel players !!!!

It's been too long since I visited here, I can't believe I remembered my user name/PW. Well I'm still playing Charvel's and fell in love with the "Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic" Leave me a comment, that would be sick !!!
    Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

What's up dude?! There are a few of us still lurking. I'd quit playing for a long time, but ended up getting back into it in May 2019. I've enjoyed it more this time around than I had in the past. I've never been a relic fan either, but I know the Danhage signature guitar gets lots of love.
    Last edited by Razor; 12-02-2022, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Not huge on relic guitars but the specs on that one look solid. Assuming you have the guitar, right? How's it playing for you, was it Evergrey/Danhage that compelled you to buy it or are there features there you're just into as must-haves?

Comment

Welcome back! Never cared for the relic look, either, but the Henrik model does look really cool, and I wouldn't mind having one some day.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hi there! I really like the look of that model, even though I'm not a huge relic fan (although it seems to be something that's growing on me).

I have one Charvel, a Pro Mod So Cal 2, which has been refinished in orange (far better than any of the standard colours they're offering at the moment, in my opinion!)

Comment

Originally posted by ADR View Post
            It's been too long since I visited here, I can't believe I remembered my user name/PW. Well I'm still playing Charvel's and fell in love with the "Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic" Leave me a comment, that would be sick !!!
            I like the HS pickup config.

Not into the relic thing.

Comment

Working...
            X